Pages

Monday, September 5, 2011

Cloud this.. Cloud that... What about Cloud Simulations? Cloud FEA/CFD?

Firstly, sorry for the long silence and no recent posts in a while.  Too many things happened...with the latest being me under the surgeon's needle.  I had a cervical disc hernia and it was so bad that no simulation could help ;)  I needed to undergo surgery.  I am slowly recovering now... but need your help on a question that has been on my mind lately:

Do you think Cloud FEA/CFD will actually see the daylight?  I have created a poll on this recently and already have seen some great comments and interest on this topic.  I would love to hear from you! Here you go:
Poll: Cloud Computing for FEA/CFD? Do you like it?

Once I have this poll completed (in 28 days from today), I plan to update this post (or publish a new post) with a final report and analysis of what the simulation community thinks.

I am really interested in hearing what you have to say!

1 comment:

  1. Hey this blog was really informative and interesting, many students struggle to submit their assignments on time and thus they are not able to score good marks in their subjects. If anyone wants ansys assignment help visit My Assignment services.

    ReplyDelete